faghag.jpgSo, we’ve heard of fag hags, and we’ve heard of dyke tykes, but what about straight folks who like being with ANY and ALL queer or transgender people?

K & I decided these folks should be called queer dears. We looked on ol’ Wikipedia and they said there was already a term in existence, fruit flies. I have NEVER heard anyone use this term. But then again, straight folks who prefer to hang out with queers are a very small sub-strata of society.


Leave a Reply